Thousands of people used the FFN last year, so an obvious question this year is: who's the best drafter? Take the FFN Draft Challenge and show the world your drafting skills.
The game is pretty simple. You have to draft a complete team while staying under your salary cap. The winners at the end of the season will be those who grab some sleepers at a great value. You'll be able to get a few tier 1 players, but you won't be able to stack your team. Who are you going to pick?
For the top 3 finishers at the end of the season, you'll win some fantastic fantasy football prizes.
The Grand Prize consists of:
- Free 2010 Membership to RotoWire
- Free 2010 Membership to The Huddle
- Free 2010 Premium Membership to Draft Sharks
- Free 2010 FootballDocs Total Draft Package
- Free Fantasy Football T-Shirt from Art of the Fan
- Free 2010 Trader Insider Subscription from FantasyFootballTrader.com
- Free 2010 Premium Football Membership from Sports Grumblings
- Free Fantasy Football Nerd T-Shirt
Seriously - if you can't win your leagues next year with all of those tools at your disposal, you may want to rethink your involvement in fantasy football!
You can make changes to your team until September 9th. After that, you're team is locked and the points start accumulating.
Enjoy the game. The Leaderboard will be available as we get closer to the season.
mikus31 CommentedJul 11, 2009 11:00 am
Do you have an RSS feed for the Nerd blog? Would love to be able to follow in Google Reader.
McNeil -- The Hazean
Nerd CommentedJul 12, 2009 11:00 am
Whatever The Hazean wants, The Hazean gets.