I lost every game this week by a ridiculous amount of points in each game. Yes...EVERY GAME! Here's my opportunity to call out the top 5 busts of the week for me. Thanks guys - you've given me the worst week ever.
1) Steven Jackson: 7 attempts for a whopping 17 yards??? Are you kidding me?? Don't go online and tell everyone you're healthy and starting if it's not true. It puts us all in trouble, because you're capable of pulling out huge games so we can't sit you if you're playing.
2) JaMarcus Russell: You are on my immediate drop list. I went against the Nerd on this one and paid for it. Contrary to the experts, I was sure that you would put up respectable numbers against Atlanta's poor secondary. WOW, was I wrong!! 6 for 19 for a total of 31 yards (let me repeat that: 31 YARDS) with 1 interception and 2 fumbles (1 lost). The Raiders didn't even get a first down until the 3rd quarter. You are neither a leader nor a starting QB. Do you know that you have 8 fumbles on the year with 5 lost? Good riddance.
3) Ben Roethlisberger: As painful as your shoulder may feel right now, it was just as painful to watch your performance. 50 yards??? Ouch.
4) Brandon Marshall: Had it not been for the penalty on the long TD pass, you would have had a good day. 2 receptions for 27 yards just doesn't help. It looked like Week 5 all over again where you only had 3 receptions for 25 yards. Against Miami, we all expected more.
5) Marshawn Lynch: 9 carries for 16 yards. Only saving grace was your 3 receptions.
I was in 2nd place in the Stinky Tee Experts League and lost to the team in LAST PLACE. I was their first win of the season. Pretty sad.
I am so happy to see Week 9 over with. With the elections today and no more political ads after today, things can only get better, right? On that note, make sure you get out and vote. I don't care if you're an Obama or McCain supporter. Just vote.
Good luck to all next week.
Be the first to comment on this post